Affordable Broadband for Multi-Tenant Buildings
Dojo Networks has worked closely with landlords and building owners to deliver broadband Internet service to their tenants. We understand the unique requirements of multi-tenant buildings, and we are uniquely qualified to deliver solutions that meet the needs of tenants and landlords.
Internet for Your Tenants
Dojo Networks provides property managers and developers a lower cost, higher service level alternative to other high-speed Internet providers. Our service is completely managed, monitored, and maintained by Dojo Networks. Your residents will receive substantial benefits, your properties will provide a meaningful and highly-sought amenity, and your rental managers will not be burdened with any support related requirements.
Your residents will benefit from:
- Lower cost (or no cost if provided as a free amenity) high-speed Internet service
- 24×7 customer support managed by Dojo Networks
- WiFi access in common areas. Free access to theDojo Networks WiFi system (in Downtown State College)
- No requirement to engage in transactions with traditional providers
Property Managers and Developers benefit from:
- Flexible models for high-speed Internet deployment that align with the business models of your organization and your individual properties
- Justification for higher rental rates
- Increased resident satisfaction and referrals
- Greater retention rates, lower turnover
- Stronger marketability
- Inexpensive amenity
Dojo Networks currently provides high-speed Internet services to many multi-family residences for rates up to half of what they were paying with traditional providers. We specialize in creative, flexible solutions for multi-family Community Developers and Property Management companies.
All the best television channels, including ESPN, FOX, Disney, Discovery, A&E and all the locals. Never miss a big game. Keep up with national events and local news. All of the favorite network shows, as well as teh ability to that channel lineup with even more channels and Premium content like HBO or Showtime, to make that experience even better, – you name it.